Saturday, May 16, 2009

I have a great family

Everything is going really well. Things with the house are moving along; we had the inspection today and everything looks good. I also went and got paint swatches because I was really excited about making the house our own. Riley and Carter are both doing really well as you can see from the pictures. The weather here in Utah is perfect right now. It has been getting up into the 70's the last few days and we love to go outside...even Carter which I must say surprised me a little. Carter loves to smile but only does so on his own terms which explains why this is the first picture of his wonderful little smile. We also figured out that he likes to get tickled. We hold his arms above his head and tickle his armpits and I guess I am not sure but it sounds like he is laughing and he does get a big smile on his face. Riley is getting more and more stubborn each day which isn't good since I am just as stubborn and we butt heads on occasion. I guess we will figure it out. Tonight Carter was asleep on my bed and Riley went in, climbed up on the bed with him and layed right next to him. Riley did wake Carter up though but it was so cute! I have a wonderful family which is all that matters.

The first picture of his smile...it lights up his whole face.

I figured that I should put a picture of me on here with my boys! They are so cute...they get their looks from their dad.

Riley helped take this picture.


Riley wanted a picture with his little brother. They are so funny together.




4 comments:

Summer Mortensen said...

Britt, i think that riley looks tons like you!! Get their looks from their dad...i think from their mom!! You have an adorable family and yes, i can't believe that the babies are almost 3 months. Kinda sad, but in a way i'm glad, if that makes sense. Cute, cute!!

Klingler said...

What a super cute fam! I am so excited for you. Will you be in Rexburg anytime around July 13th - Aug 25th? We should get together and have another picnic or something. Good to see how your fam is.

Britney said...

Britt your boys are so cute! I am happy that they house is coming along. And I love your hair cute, so cute!! Life is great!!

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

Britt, So good to hear from you. Congrats on your house! So glad we can keep in touch and I am glad to see things going so well for you!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat