Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Just thought I would post pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes. Riley was a golfer and was a big hit at pretty much every house. Carter was a monkey and the costume was almost too small even though it was Riley's costume from last year and was so cute. We had perfect weather and had a great time trick or treating. Riley and I practiced saying, "Trick or Treat," so he said it as we walked on the sidewalk between houses but would freeze when it actually came time to say it at the door. Nobody seemed to care but he was funny. We carved our pumpkins...or should I say that I carved the pumpkins...but I realized how much I hate doing it. Maybe next year we will just paint them. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!





This is my best effort at a picture. At least they are both smiling.



My little monkey!


What can I say...the smile says it all.


They were both looking at the camera...what a big accomplishment!



He wasn't too excited about his costume. Oh well.


2 comments:

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

So Cute!! love the monkey! Things going well for you guys? Hope to talk to you soon!

Katy said...

they are soooo cute!!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat