Monday, March 8, 2010

Carter is already 1!

Today is Carter's first birthday...where did the time go? Tonight I was looking at pictures from the past year and I won't lie...it kind of makes me sad. However, we love Carter. He is walking all around the house and has started to copy some of the things that I do which is always really fun. He and Riley get along really well for the most part. If they fight it is because Riley keeps touching Carter so Carter gets mad and tries to bite Riley which in turn makes Riley mad because "biting is not nice" but Riley keeps touching Carter so it is only a vicious cycle. Carter is a total momma's boy which is good and bad all at the same time. He is a fun little guy and we are lucky to have hime. But anyway, here are a few pictures of my little Carter.












Here he is at on month old...I forgot how big he was!






After the bath.



Carter loves to crawl under the table and play in the garbage. Nice.




Carter and I on a sleigh ride.



My boys!




After his first round of birthday cake. He didn't really dive in like I thought he would.




Riley is such a great big brother.




Happy Birthday!


Couldn't leave this out. Got to love this face!

Happy birthday little guy!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Yeah!! Your boys are really cute! I can't believe that Carter is one! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with him! Congrats to you guys! We miss you.


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat