Saturday, June 11, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words...

Enough said.




Riley has planted this "tree" in our backyard...


He waters it religiously. Everyday he wants to go out and water that "tree". So, I decided to make it a candy tree. I went to the store and bought some candy and tied it on the tree today. Of course I didn't get the reaction I wanted. He was excited but not surprised. Of course he knew all along that the tree grew candy...how didn't I know this. What else would the tree grow but candy! This tree will grow candy throughout the summer and might even come inside during the winter just to add some excitement to the long winter days.




This is just a fun picture...having a brother must be awesome. Sitting in a wagon full of dirt...doesn't get much better than this.


2 comments:

Radfords said...

That tree is soooo adorable!!! I love that you tied candy to it, and love even more that he wasn't surprised! haha What cute kids!!!

Britney said...

Hey I have been thinking about you guys! Hope you are having a good summer and I love your family pictures! Love ya!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat