Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HAWAII

So, Dusty and I are in Hawai'i! We came with a bunch of people he works with and are having a marvelous time. So far, we have been to the beach a few times, a beautiful hike, Pearl Harbor, shopping, and eating at various local joints. We can't believe that it is really December since we got sunburned yesterday and Dusty had his first experience snorkeling. I am missing my kids a ton right now though, I really want to see them...only a few more days of ocean and warm breezes, then we can go back to paradise at home!



This is the view from our bedroom.


The summit of the Hauula Loop Trail.


The Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor (my favorite thing so far!).

2 comments:

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

I am so jealous! I love Hawaii!

Britney said...

Fun, I have never been, what a great vacation! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat