Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby news

We had the baby! Keith Carter Rigby was born on Sunday March 8th. He weighed 8 lbs 9 ozs and is as healthy as can be. He is very mellow and sweet. Riley is doing really well with the new baby. He loves his little brother and from the first time he saw him he is always begging to hold him and gives him kisses every chance he can get. All in all, we are doing really well and are very excited for him to finally be here. My boys (including Dusty) are wonderful! We hope that you all are doing well and hope to hear from you soon. Pictures are at the bottom I can't figure out how to get them up to the top. *To April Lee: I am excited that you found me but I can't respond to you because your account is private so let me know how to get a hold of you and we will catch up.*

4 comments:

Britney said...

Thanks for the update Britt! I like the picture of all your boys! It is the exact oppisite here, Rex is surrounded by girls!! I wish that we were closer and our kids could play!! Maybe Dusty will find a job in Oregon or Rex in Utah? :) That would be great!

Klingler said...

CONGRATS BRIT!!! I am so happy that all of you are doing so well. You got yourself surrounded by a bunch of studs. Congrats. Sure hope to hear more great news soon!!

Aprillee said...

Congratulations Brittany! I am so glad that you are doing well. I didn't even know my account was private I will have to look into that. I think if you send me your email I can then "invite" you to check out our blog. My email is aprilleespencer@gmail.com so email me and then I can send the information! I can't wait!

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Congrats!!! Hope all is well, when did you have him? I've been out of the loop for a while, hope all is well.


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat