Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby update

I just thought I would write a new update on Carter. Last week we had his 2 week check up and he had already gained almost 2 pounds and had grown 2 1/2 inches in length! I can't say that I am surprised since Riley grew like crazy as well but WOW! He is doing really well and has his nights and days figured out so he does have a few hours in the day that he is awake. Riley gets really excited when he can actually see Carter's eyes. I am feeling wonderful and am enjoying being at home with the kids. They are both a lot of fun and despite the fact that Riley is stubborn as a mule we get along great. We hope that everything is going well for the rest of you and hope to hear from you soon. I also figured out how to add photos to the posts which isn't difficult but I was excited to figure it out and so hear are some new pictures.




Just hanging out



Here is Carter sneezing! He is so cute!




Just taking a quick nap.


Riley loves Carter!

Just reading the Sunday paper

1 comment:

Summer Mortensen said...

Ok Britt, that TOTALLY sucks that you beat me!! Good for you though, getting to go a little early. A week over was miserable but i'm glad that he made it healthy and happy. So funny that our kids are only a few days apart and they both have Keith in their names. I hope all is going well for you guys too, and that you're adjusting to two kids. You also have two adorable boys. Congrats!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat