Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Our Fourth of July celebration

We didn't do much for the 4th. We went to the park for the concert in the park that our city puts on every Sunday night and came home to do some sparklers. Riley was scared of the sparklers and wouldn't even hold one. Carter on the other hand was nervous at first but by the end was waving the sparkler like a sparkler should be waved. He also attempted to eat it. (Good thing I was right there) The 4th of July is a wonderful holiday and we are so blessed and honored to be Americans and live in the beautiful place. I am so grateful to live in a place free of war and full of the freedoms that we enjoy every day. Though it is not perfect, I love my country and am honored to be here. Here are a few pictures of our celebration.







I hope that you all had a wonderful celebration as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I just wanted to remind you that you won the mary kay/card set on my auction for the Sullinger Family! Please visit my photo blog for information!! Thanks!!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat