Monday, November 22, 2010

B is for Bird

If I don't post this now, it will take me a week like the last one. School again today. The letter B. Riley did another worksheet and Carter drew a picture. Then we painted bird houses. This was an experience and now I know that we won't be painting again until we have some kind of apron or smock to protect our clothes and a mask for me. Anyway, despite the frustration on my part it was pretty fun and they are proud of their masterpieces.


The masterpieces drying. It might take a while. There was a lot of paint on there.


Carter painted my face. I know I look like a mess...don't judge.


And yes, Carter did try to eat the paint.

As a side note, after Riley ate a whole pint of peaches he told me that he was so full and if Carter pushes on him too hard he would throw up on him. At least he warned us...he didn't throw up. I just thought it was hilarious because he was so serious. It makes me laugh anyway!

No comments:


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat