Thursday, November 11, 2010

First Day of Preschool

So, I have decided to start doing pre-school with Riley. Preschools around here are so expensive so we will be doing activities and things here at home. I am getting really excited to start because I think that he will love to learn about new things. Today, we learned about fall but we will be doing a letter theme each day. For example, for the letter A we will be learning about airplanes, make an airplane, and for the snack/lunch we will be eating apple shaped grilled cheese sandwiches with apples and animal crackers. (Maybe we will drive out the a small airport as well and look at the planes with our binoculars.) That just came to me. Anyway, here are pictures of our first day of preschool...Fall.


Home-made binoculars from toilet paper rolls.


Felt trees with leaves we gathered from outside glued on. This one is Carters.


This one is Riley's.


I thought this was kind of a cool picture.


We walked around the neighborhood looking and Fall things through the binoculars. They really enjoyed it.

It was a pretty fun day!

1 comment:

Aprillee said...

It does look like a fun day. I ♥ fall. I have found some great website in my search to find activities to do with a 13 month old. So if you want any I will send them to you. Don't worry they are great for preschool age kids not pre-toddlers unfortunately. And I finished reading Mockingjay today and really liked it! Yay Peeta!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat