Thursday, March 3, 2011

Kitchen Re-do

I never remember to put these pictures in the right order when I load them so just bear with me.

Riley loves this nasty old alligator head. He chases me around the house with it and it is so gross. For some reason he thought it would be funny to feed the alligator some broccoli and it looks ridiculous, but we got a good chuckle out of it. Riley is pretty funny.


The boys were really quiet one day and I found them like this. Riley is reading a Blues Clues book to Carter since it is Carter's favorite. Oh! They are so cute.


I have finished painting my kitchen. We have been planning on remodeling the kitchen for sometime now, but cabinets are really expensive. So for now, we have re-painted the cabinets and walls. The first picture is adorable, but look at the cabinets...sad, sad, sad.


This is what the cabinets look like now.


The walls are a light green color...called frosted green grape if you were wondering. Oh, and I finally hung up my plate rack my mother gave me for my birthday two years ago. I just noticed that I am going to have to re-cover my seat covers...bummer. Oh, and paint the ceiling. Crap! Anyway, I am really pretty pleased with how it all looks. Yeah!


2 comments:

carrie said...

Those pics are so awesome of your kitchen! It is a wonder what paint will do to a room.

val said...

Brittney your family is soooo cute!!! I hope you don't stop blogging because I just barely found it. I love the quilts you make too. I have been learning to quilt, but I am still trying to sew in a straight line!!!


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat