Sunday, August 29, 2010

Riley

Riley is three years old.

I can't believe he is already three.

What a fun and trying couple of years. We have always said that we were just making it(being parents) up as we went. Once I think I have it figured out, I find out that I don't really know what I am doing. I am still trying to figure it all out. Riley is great and I am so grateful for him. He is so sweet and loving and keeps me on my toes. I wish he sometimes didn't make me feel like such a bad person though. It is kind of sad when your kids are better people than you are. I hope he knows that I am still learning and growing and that someday I will be as good as he is! I love my boys! I hope he had a great birthday and that we continue to grow together everyday!



I feel bad not posting a picture of Carter so here he is!


Riley is proud of his gray truck with the gun on the back.


Riley and Grandpa blowing out their candles. Their birthdays are 10 days apart.

No comments:


Riley loves to help Dad use the tools

Before we knew it both hands were in the cake and he loved it

Riley's first birthday and he isn't sure about the hat